The prior aim of the Can Touch Disc tournament is to deepen the relationship between the ultimate clubs of the Eastern European region. In line with this goal we preinvited teams from Austria, Ukraine, Romania, Slovakia, Serbia, Poland, Bulgaria and Croatia but we are defenitely awaiting registrations from any other countries. If your club wants to participate in a real international indoor competition in the midst of the winter, read the details below and follow the instructions in the registration menu.
– Date: 5-6 January 2019
– Location: Hajdúböszörmény (see details in the location menu)
– Team fee: soon (payable in advance as confirmation of the application)
– Players’ fee: soon (5 players’ fee is payable with the team fee, the rest at arrival)
– Open: 18 available spots
– Field(s): official handball sized indoor gym (in case the total number of registered teams exceeds 13 the tournament will be organized in 2 gyms)
– Length of games: 25-35 minutes (depending on the number of registered teams)
– Number of games: at least 6 games
– Accommodation: in the gym (with sleeping bags and polifoam)
– Catering: breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, dinner on Saturday (in a restaurant, next to the gym)
– Sanitary: showers and toilets in the gym
– Start of free registration: 15 October 2018
– Confirmation: 3 December 2018 (team fee and 5 players’ fee should be transferred to our bank account)
– Drawing and timetable: 31 December 2018 (will be sent to the participating teams)
– Recommended arrival: 4 January 2019 (on Friday evening)
– Games: 5-6 January 2019
How to register?
The registration is open from 15 October to 1 December and any team from Europe can apply on the tournament’s Ultimate Central platform. In case you have questions contact us on phone or via e-mail indicated in contacts menu.
The applications are accepted in submission order. In case the number of registered teams exceeds 18 the new applicants will be placed on waiting list.
The registration is to be confirmed by transferring the team fee and 5 players’ fee to the agreed bank account until 4 December 2018. (The relatively early date is necessary because we must indicate in advance whether two gyms are needed or only one.) Those teams that are unable to keep this deadline will be switched by teams from the waiting list.